Monday, February 9, 2015

DIY Subway Art For Valentine's Day

Here is a simple subway art for Valentine's Day.
Just print on a piece of paper the letters L (Enter)V E in a word document. 
You can use any font you want. I used Times New Roman in bold. Be sure you use a font size big enough to cover a full page. Then cut a heart in a piece of cardboard. It can be any colour you want. I used a velvet red paper I found in a scrapbook store. Adding texture creates a nice effect. 
Then I cut the paper to have 8"x10" size. I then glued it on a 8 1/2" x 11" red cardboard. Finally I framed it in a nice frame. 



I also printed out 2 nice black and white pictures of my baby in 8" x 10", glued them on a 8 1/2" x 11" red cardboard, and framed them like the subway art. I'm going to hang them in my living room the three next to each other with the subway art in the middle.

Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment