Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ergo baby baby carrier drooling pad

My home ed classes finally paid off! This is my first sewing project! It's a really easy project to do. I mean I hadn't sewed since high school except that time I hemmed a underskirt and it was a disaster. Good thing it was under my skirt and no one could see it.

Anyhow, I took the pattern from lubird baby . The pattern is super well detailed and if you don't want to make one, you can also buy one from her Etsy website.

My little one is always sucking on the ergo baby or spits up on it and I have to wash the baby carrier often. With the drooling pad, I only have to wash the pad and tadam! Plus you can choose a cute little design to personalize your baby carrier. 


I used an old towel instead of the flannel and the chenille. And I sewed twice over the ribbon to make it sturdier. 


I'll have to make a drooling pad to cover the front part because my son always bites the front part. I didn't find a pattern, so I'll have to come up with one and share it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment